Sports Administration Placement
The Sports Administration Intern will gain exposure to all areas of the organisation such as digital media, membership liaison and sport development.
- Assisting in all aspects of the Federations administration function to ensure the effective implementation of the INF Strategic Plan.
- Maintaining the INF Website including weekly content updates.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the INF social media strategy including, the development of the INF Facebook site, Instagram page and Twitter feed to communicate with the Global netball family (fans, participants, volunteers, parents) in a way that enhances the INF brand.
- Supporting the collation of content, production and distribution of all INF communication materials.
- Maintaining INF databases including the collation and updating of INF information.
- Supporting preparations for events and conferences.
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong all-round IT skills with experience of MS Office suite, web technology and social media applications.
- Empathy and proven ability to work with a complex and diverse group of stakeholders in multi-cultural, multi geographical settings.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Degree/further education in a relevant discipline.
Reporting to the CEO you will provide support for other members of the Secretariat and Board as required.
About the International Netball Federation
The International Netball Federation (INF) is the sole, internationally recognised, governing body for the sport of Netball, affiliated to the General Association of International Sports Federations (GAIFS), the International World Games Association and the Association of Recognised Sports Federations (ARISF), receiving funding from the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Over 20 million people play Netball around the world in more than 80 countries.
Currently, over 70 National Netball Associations are affiliated to the INF, grouped into 5 Regions – Africa, Asia, Americas, Europe and Oceania – each with a respective Regional Federation.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org