Business Development Executive Placement
We're currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join our thriving PC Systems team for a 1 year placement at Tech Data
To support the business unit on all aspects of product maintenance and sales development/support working with global PC brands - Dell, Apple, Intel, AMD, HP, Lenovo Microsoft, Fujitsu, Acer, Asus, Google, Panasonic.
- Collaborate with global PC vendor sales teams
- Development and regular maintenance of Tech Data intranet site to ensure an effective first port of call for the Sales Floor
- Develop a level of product knowledge to assist in first line queries that cannot be solved via the Sales Floor use of the intranet
- Ability to prioritise and resolve internal customer issues
- Support and run vendor hype days to drive sales floor activities
- Support the Sales Floor with the vendor bid process
- Recognition and appropriate escalation of potential problems
- To support the category and business development team with day to day operational activities
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Highly numerate
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Interpersonal Skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- An interest in latest technology trends would be an advantage
About Tech Data
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value-added services enable 125,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. Tech Data generated $36.8 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2018. It is ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for nine consecutive years.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.