Rabobank Summer Intern Programme
At university? Big ambitions? Want to know what financial services can offer?
Spend 10 weeks gaining real-life experience with Rabobank London and build up skills, knowledge and insights that could shape the future direction of your career.
What to expect
Starting on the 6th July, you’ll spend 10 weeks as a fully contributing member of one of our teams, gaining deep insight into our business and our career opportunities while also cutting your teeth on a variety of ongoing projects and day-to-day tasks.
Along the way, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work alongside and learn from experienced Rabobank colleagues
- Gain a working knowledge of your placement department
- Network with people across the organisation
- Get involved in a wide range of programme-related activities
- Increase your chances of returning to Rabobank as a graduate trainee
Where you can join us
Your two placements could potentially be in any of these departments:
- Markets – our investment banking arm. Learn more about our capital markets, sales trading activities and innovation, and how they support us in our goal of becoming the leading food and agriculture bank globally.
- Acquisition Finance – a leading commercial bank in Food & Agribusiness leveraged lending. Discover how we lead a sustainable and profitable business by arranging, underwriting and participating in financial sponsor-led transactions.
- M&A – help position the bank for strategic client decisions to generate ‘cross event’ income. Success here requires client intimacy at the decision-making level and long-term relationships with clients with a strategic wallet.
- Finance & Control – responsible for providing internal management and external regulators with timely, complete, accurate and relevant information on the financial performance and position of the Bank.
- Operations – provide processing services for the London Corporate Bank and transaction management and documentary services for London Markets clients.
- Compliance – promoting compliance awareness and ownership, and managing regulatory compliance risk and Anti-Money Laundering risk for Rabobank London by identifying and establishing controls.
Who we’re looking for
Our values are important to us – and we need them to be important to you too. That’s why we are looking for penultimate or final-year undergraduates who can demonstrate:
- Excellent customer focus; we are client driven and action oriented
- Meaningful co-operative; we are purposeful and courageous
- Rock-solid bank; we are professional and considerate
- Empowered employees; we bring out the best in each other and keep learning
The Rabobank Group is an international financial services provider operating on the basis of cooperative principles. Our focus is on all-finance services in the Netherlands and on food and agribusiness internationally.
Based in one of the world’s most dynamic financial centres, Rabobank London offers a full range of products and services to support client needs in the areas of financial markets and corporate finance. We are also home to several global support functions such as IT Infrastructure and Information Systems & Development.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click the apply button.