Information Systems Placement
- Commencing Summer 2020 for 12 months
- Within the Enterprise Content Management Team
- Business Analysis – empathise with the business to understand their problems and opportunities; define functional requirements and build a project scope
- Development – propose, plan and develop solutions in SharePoint / O365 / Sitecore
- Global Business Projects – work on real projects to implement the latest collaboration tools and coach our colleagues to work smarter
- Change Management – design and implement updates to our corporate web sites & systems
- Support – provide application support to a global user base
What are we looking for?
- A strong understanding of business concepts
- A result orientated approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, for working in teams are essential
- A willingness to learn quickly and apply knowledge to exploit technology
- 2:1 and above (expected)
Your Technical Skills
- Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7, 10 and Server 2008, 2012)
- Content Management Systems such as Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2016, Office 365 and Sitecore
- 25 days holiday
- Employee discount scheme
- On site car parking & restaurant
- On site fitness activities and events
We will train you in any of the skills you don’t currently have!
A full UK driving licence and car ownership would be an advantage due to limited public transport to the site.
If you believe you take on the challenge, we very much want to hear from you.
The NSG Group is a global leader in glass manufacturing in three business areas: Architectural, Automotive and Technical Glass.
Our mission is to be the global leader in innovative highperformance glass and glazing solutions, working safely and ethically.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click the apply button.