Broad Purpose of Job
- To assist in Validation Projects and activities.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist and be responsible for adherence to the schedule for periodic review and requalification of manufacturing equipment, utilities and facilities.
- To review all validation aspects and data relating to the required equipment, utility or facility, identify trends, problem solving and writing reports.
- To arrange and lead quality review meetings relating to the outcome of the periodic reviews.
- To perform routine activities as part of the cleaning validation project and record and report on the results.
- To assist with other Validation related activities as required, including Process Validation, Environmental Monitoring and Temperature Mapping.
- To assist in the processing of change control including performing risk and impact assessments and follow up of activities to ensure closure.
- To liaise with other areas of the business to assist with additional items from Quality Management System. For example change control, deviations or CAPAs.
About Bard Pharmaceuticals
Bard Pharmaceuticals Limited is the Production and Supply Chain business of the Napp Pharmaceutical Group. We have a collaborative approach to business and a strong track record in manufacturing innovative treatments that make a difference to patients’ lives.
We have great products, modern technology, outstanding facilities and, more importantly, highly talented people who make our company one of the best employers and places to work. We are committed to providing our employees with excellent training and development opportunities and we are currently looking for exceptional individuals to come and join us.
How to apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.