Cloud Server Developer Placement
You want to change the world too, don’t you?
So what are you waiting for? Join our Oracle Content and Experience Development team! We’re looking for a Cloud Server Developer Intern to join our Reading office!
Oracle Content and Experience Cloud
Oracle Content and Experience (OCE) dynamically creates, curates, and delivers exceptional customer interactions. No longer do organizations deliver information to their customers primarily by website; instead their experiences are channel-agnostic and pageless. OCE has customers all over the globe building websites and delivering content to their customers via Oracle’s rapidly expanding Cloud Infrastructure.
- Design and implementation of new server components, and enhancements to existing components.
- Focus on continuous integration leading to high quality, highly tested, bug free software.
- Work in a highly Agile environment, with regular releases to the Cloud.
- You will be part of a small UK-based team, integrated into a broader Global Development organization.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s undergraduate in Software Engineering or similar subject.
- Programming experience essential, in a Java related language highly desirable.
- Relational or NoSQL database knowledge would be beneficial.
- Some experience of integrated development environments and source control.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Professional and diligent with an eye for detail.
What’s in it for you?
- You will get to work for one of the World’s largest Cloud Software Development Organizations.
- You will be working with engineers in almost every time zone, however you’ll be sat alongside a small team of highly experienced and skilled engineers in Reading, UK.
- This is a unique opportunity to learn from the best. In this highly interactive and collaborative mentoring environment, you can expect to pick up new skills and knowledge at a staggering pace.
- You’ll be challenged every day, whilst being part of a fun and relaxed team.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
What makes #oracletalent?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the World by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
- We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
- We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
- And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.