Creative Campaign Support Placement - Reading
- Supporting the EMEA Sales Transformation & Communications team in content creation and execution of campaigns across the region.
- Event coverage and promotion for various charity events within Oracle including blogging and video production.
- Conducting interviews on a regular basis with employees across the organisation and publishing a write up for a specific purpose e.g. coverage of an event or an interview with a country leader for OWL (Oracle Women in Leadership).
- Creating and branding digital signage and promotional content for various initiatives both within Oracle and for the interns group.
- Dedicated support to one or more Oracle lines of business for the duration of the placement year
- Admin and adhoc responsibilities when supporting the execution of internal campaigns across EMEA.
- A mix of a creative mind with good project management skills, knowledge of digital communication tools and the motivation to get stuff done would be a good fit for this team.
What we look for:
Individuals studying for a University degree in Digital marketing, Marketing, Journalism or Media and Communications (or similar)
- Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business
- Strong writing and editing skills with superb attention to detail
- Comfortable with a camera; photography and video recording
- High energy, confident, outgoing and proactive
- Strong analytic and numerical reasoning skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and understand data and present it in creative and compelling ways
- Good IT skills including basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Video editing software
- Some experience of writing/blogging is desirable and some international experience would be an advantage
Oracle – Engineered for SUCCESS:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of an innovative business unit
- We will be open for applications from 1st October 2019
- To apply simply submit a cover and CV letter!
- Students will be contacted by the Recruitment Team from January
- If successful, students will be invited to one of our assessment days that will take place throughout February and March
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Never has there been a more exciting time to join Oracle, an innovative and fast paced technology organisation. The technology industry is undergoing a once in a generation seismic shift. Underpinned by the migration of infrastructure, platforms and applications to a cloud based delivery model, technologies such as big data, analytics, internet of things, Blockchain, machine learning, and artificial intelligence offer the potential to transform enterprises, governments and the customers and citizens they serve.
Not all of the leaders of the previous generation have or will make the required shift. Oracle is one of the few bucking this trend. The company that dominated the database market is fast being recognized as having crossed the chasm to generation cloud. However, Oracle is not only focused on technology, corporate social responsibility is also key on the Oracle worldwide agenda. From volunteering to fundraising, Oracle employees strive to make a difference
So what are you waiting for? Start you journey with Oracle today!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.