Applications aren't open for this job yet. BUT, you can register your interest in applying - let the employer know you're intrigued!
We'll send word as soon as applications open.
So, if you see this icon on a job listing, it means you can register your interest.
This opportunity is open to students entering their second year of university in September 2019.
Customer Success Placement
This role will include direct communication with our existing clients, as well as onsite visits when required. You’ll be given a high level of responsibility for two of the most important functions in our business; making sales and customer service. You must be prepared to be thrown in at the deep end, be able to forge relationships with customers and team members, as well as being able to manage your own time effectively.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building Customer Rapport – Each element of the role is strongly focused on communication with our existing customer base. You’ll be responsible for managing customer requirements and managing them through the Onboarding process. Having the ability to build relationships and rapport with clients quickly is a vital skill you will adopt in this exciting role.
- Customer Service – At ProspectSoft, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and every member of staff needs to contribute to this. This will involve providing timely answers, fixes, assistance and escalation in a professional and friendly manner that reflects the company's core values.
- Sales Management/Lead Generation – Selling is a vital part of this role. This will involve scoping and documenting requirements and supporting other sales staff on larger sales where required. You’ll be expected to engage with customers/prospects through different mediums, including phone and email. In addition, you will be responsible for driving the number of opportunities, including Onboarding Experiences, Points Packs and other software sales.
- Presentations/Demonstrations – A key part of your role will be demonstrating our software to current clients. This will be required in both a sales and support capacity. To be able to deliver high quality, relevant demonstrations, you’ll need to be able to translate customer requirements into efficient and desirable solutions and present these in an appealing, persuasive manner.
- Organisation – You will need to manage many varied tasks. These will include, customer upgrades, bespoke developments, project delivery and general customer communication. Managing these tasks will require good organisation skills to ensure you successfully manage and meet desired timescales and internal deadlines. This will also require you to liaise and co-ordinate with team members across the business, and most importantly with the customer.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent IT systems knowledge (including email, Excel, Office etc.)
- Motivated by targets & deadlines
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic approach & positive attitude at all times
- Ability to solve problems
- Completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement
- SMEs for the Win! – Providing you with an instant sense of belonging, working for ProspectSoft offers you a working environment like no other. Being able to build relationships and work closely with senior managers and Directors provides you with all the opportunities and skills that you need to fly high in the real world.
- Career Path – A placement with us will give you an excellent foundation knowledge and insight into the sector you’re working in and awareness of the working world. This will enable you to excel in your professional development, as well as enhance your employability skills.
- Personal Development – Managers and Directors at ProspectSoft want to ensure that you gain the most out of your placement. Throughout your year, you’ll be working alongside industry experts who’ll guide and support you along your placement journey. Plus, they’ll encourage you to work on other side projects to boost your CV, like passing online certifications!
- Real Responsibility – You don’t have to worry about being the placement that gets stuck doing the coffee run! Right from the get-go, you’re thrown into the deep end and given real responsibility, being treated and respected just like all the other permanent employees are. You’re given tasks that influence the business’ reputation, success and growth, and your skills are hugely valued and appreciated.
- Enhanced Employment Prospects – Undertaking a placement year means you’ll be given real responsibilities and opportunities that will be both challenging and exciting. From this exposure, you’ll develop transferable skills that you just wouldn’t acquire at University, so it’ll stand you in good stead upon graduation!
- Unique Office Atmosphere – The friendly, young and energetic atmosphere here at ProspectSoft is something we feel makes us unique! We’re a supportive company that treasures every single employee. We’re a sociable bunch too that know how to have a great time both in the office, and outside the walls of work! Our Social Committee ensures there’s plenty of events going on throughout the year to provide all sorts of perks for our lovely employees.
- Pizza Fridays – Who doesn’t love Pizza? The last Friday of every month combines food and learning! Bringing the whole company together, we learn about the exciting features our Development team have been working on recently in the software, and simultaneously get to indulge in endless amounts of Domino’s pizza!
- Beer Friday – Every Friday, ProspectSoft finish work half an hour early, crack open the beer fridge and socialise! Employees can kick start their Fridays and choose a refreshing alcoholic or soft beverage they fancy, to sit back, relax and enjoy! We also love a good quiz!
- Departmental Socials – Each department often heads out for different socials after work. Whether it’s a curry night or getting involved in a sport such as trampolining or rock-climbing, every department loves to bring their teams together for a good laugh and sociable catch up! But socials don’t have to be set to individual departments; we like to mix! If the Dev team head out trampolining and the Marketing team fancy joining, then they’re always welcome – the more the merrier!
- Summer Events – ProspectSoft love to host a sunny BBQ, attend the Henley Royal Regatta, or organise afterwork drinks in the sunshine. Whatever they choose to do, ProspectSoft love a summer get together!
- Christmas Party – Every year, ProspectSoft host a Christmas party! The whole company gathers together for a night of celebrations…it’s a bash not to be missed!
- Placement Do’s – To welcome placements to ProspectSoft, the office head down to the local pub for a few drinks after their first day. It’s a great way for everyone to mingle and get to know each other! When the time comes to say goodbye, the company heads into Oxford for a leaving do, which involves plenty of food, drinks and dancing - it’s a great (and very emotional) send off!