Key Result Areas & Main Duties
The two positions available are responsible for supporting the Injectables or Devices Marketing team within the Merz Aesthetics Business Unit (ABU).
Duties will include the following:
- Support the Injectables/Devices marketing team to launch 19.20 brand plan activity
- Liaison with agencies to update artwork and coordinate proofs for approvals
- Coordination from start to completion of promotional items going through the regulatory approval process
- Liaise with the UK and Ireland field sales team to provide support and facilitate requests
- Internal coordination of all marketing collateral in conjunction with Customer Services team
- Track and update brand team on competitor initiatives
- When required, work with the Aesthetics Brand teams, to help maintain UK / Ireland web and social media platforms
- Producing PowerPoint presentations for project based work and assisting in the management of timelines for projects
- Such other duties as the management team may require from time to time reasonably require
Note: This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be studying towards or have just completed an undergraduate degree, preferably in a marketing discipline.
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK for the duration of the role.
Profile of candidate
Technical skills and abilities
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Emotional skills and abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking
- Interest in digital marketing and social media
- Organised and disciplined
5 most important job specific skills
- Desire to learn and take a hands on approach to the role
- Strong attention to detail to adhere to regulations and approvals process
- Adaptable, with the ability to handle several tasks at once
- Good written and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and energy level
About Merz Aesthetics
Since creating one of the world’s first anti-wrinkle creams in 1953, Merz has been a driver of innovation in the fast-evolving field of aesthetic medicine. Merz Pharma is a privately held pharmaceutical company based in Frankfurt, Germany.
As part of the Merz Pharma Group, Merz Aesthetics (ABU) is active in research, development and distribution of innovative products in the areas of; aesthetic medicine and dermatology. Today, our products are used by healthcare professionals in more than 90 countries.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.