Global Internship Program in Montreal
As an Global Intern in Montreal you will be able to work in areas such as:
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Working with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief
- Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points
- Managing marketing, finances and other business activities. Photoshoot and model casting assistance
- Market research
- Social media and blog assistance
- Research into the global speakers who would be suitable for our events
- Be in charge of and facilitate speaker logistics and be in charge of creating publish events programme
- Coordinate communication and event planning with Branded and JV partners on the events
- Use visual research to create brand boards, mood boards and positioning boards
- Design concepts: generating initial ideas on live studio briefs. Producing pencil sketches/rough
The Internship program includes:
- Internship placement in your industry and destination of choice
- High-quality accommodation
- Visa support
- Cultural excursions and weekend trips
- Professional development events, company visits and career speakers
Leave your comfort zone behind and join students from across the globe on an international adventure! Apply now and get ready for an incredible summer abroad.
How to apply
Please note: Our program fees, depending on the location, duration (2 weeks - 12 weeks), start from £2595.
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.