Sales and Marketing Placement
We are looking for a second year student who is looking to embark on a placement year.
The student will be expected to work on different elements of the business:
- The student will be expected to focus a lot on the digital side of the business. This will involve analysing Google data to build after campaign reports for clients to show them a return on investment
- You will also be expected to have a good knowledge of social platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn so that you can develop the outreach of portfolio institutional through marketing and drive more traffic to our website. This will involve using your creative skills to create posts which will attract our audience
- The student will also be expected to work on our website, assisting the editor to upload content onto the site and also assisting in the online marketing of events
New Business Development –
- The student will work on their networking skills by contacting/building relationships with new clients
- Contacting decision makers to book sales meetings
- Attending and participating in sales meetings with the Head of Sales
- Working on packaged solutions following meetings
- Closing/booking packages for clients
About Portfolio Institutional
Portfolio Institutional is a small publisher at the heart of the German and British financial services industry. The publishing house is based in Frankfurt and London and delivers independent and up-to-date information, as well as detailed analyses for financial advisors and institutional investors.
Their comprehensive knowledge of the German and British market has established them as an essential source of information for the decision-makers in the investment industry, as well as for institutional and wholesale distribution.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.