Business Analyst Placement (Pointnext)
During your internship, you will take on the role as the UK&I ONELead programme leader, this is an internal World Wide sales initiative. This is coupled with Supporting the Business Management Desk in reviewing and presenting pricing negotiations for our Channel Partners.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Represent the UK&I as the principal contact for the ONELead program
- Responsible for ONELead training to sales and business teams, building incentive campaigns to drive ONELead revenue and margin growth and ongoing reporting to the UK&I management team of business performance.
- Look out for potential trends which post issues for the program
- Performing audit checks on a range of business pricing requests from our top Partner Ready for Services partner organisations. Tracking pricing requests accurately and timely to ensure Channel Business Managers have access to key information.
- Presenting Channel Business Managers with relevant information in order for pricing decisions to be made on a daily basis
Skills & Competencies:-
- Willingness to want to grow & develop with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office package to a high standard (particularly Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strong presentation and written skills with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong work and business ethic with knowledge of corporate governance policies and ability to communicate analytical findings clearly.
- Time management & organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in effective order.
- Able to work with a level head under pressure.
- Capable of learning in limited time constraints.
- Always proactively striving for improvements.
- Ability to work independently.
- A degree background that can demonstrate sales, finance, business & analytical skills is preferable.
- Target to achieve a 2.1 based on 1st year and predicted 2nd year results.
- Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HPE focus on business to business enterprise solutions in the storage, server and networking industry. In a nutshell, HPE sells storage, server and datacentre networking to other businesses who may require them. They also run the upkeep of these solutions through their Pointnext business unit that provide warranty and services to prevent downtime.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.