Environmental Health & Safety Placement
- Analyse results and take appropriate actions for display screen equipment assessments
- Organise and schedule all EHS training in Melksham and maintain training matrix.
- Analysis of all accident, incident events and produce relevant matrix for all sites.
- Risk assessments and maintain risk matrix.
- Assist with maintaining a comprehensive programme covering recognition, evaluation, and control of occupational safety hazards.
- Maintain all safety programmes, including display screen equipment, safety inspections, risk assessments etc. and audits.
- Assist with Safety Leadership Team meetings.
- Interact with Operation Management, staff and other personnel to achieve both compliance and continuous improvement in EHS.
- Travel to other Knorr-Bremse sites to provide EHS support
- Creative with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Resilience, flexibility and adaptability.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Not afraid to make suggestions, challenge or offer new ideas and must be comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple projects.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and a can-do attitude.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Fantastic site facilities
- Subsidised Canteen
- Payable attendance allowance
- Great employee Benefits package
- Discounted gym memberships
In the early 1800s, British engineer Richard Trevithick (1771-1833) constructed the first railway steam locomotive that travelled at 8 kilometres per hour. Today in Asia trains travel at maximum speeds of up to 260 kilometers per hour. By 1850 Britain had more than 6,000 miles of railroad track, today in the UK there are 20,277 miles (32,186 kilometres) of track.
Rail is growing….grow with it!
Do you want to be a part of the next revolution?
More than a billion people worldwide rely daily on Knorr-Bremse systems. Knorr-Bremse is the world’s leading manufacturer of braking systems for rail and commercial vehicles. As a technology pioneer, for over 100 years Knorr-Bremse has been a driving force in the development, production and sale of modern braking systems for a variety of applications in the area of rail and commercial vehicles.
Knorr-Bremse is growing….grow with us!
How to apply
If you are looking for a 12 month placement from July 2019 to July 2020 and wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability to email@example.com. Please ensure the department you are applying for is included in the subject of the email.
Get on board and start your journey with us… We would love to hear from you!