Mechanical & Electrical Engineer Placement
We’re currently offering the opportunity for undergraduate placement students to gain valuable experience and develop a number of key skills that will help you to pursue a career in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
What you’ll do
- Support the Project Team in co-ordinating the Mechanical & Electrical aspects of Projects – while producing the Mechanical & Electrical design.
- Liaise with Sub-Contractors & Suppliers.
- Liaise with our key Clients.
- Approve Drawings and Designs of Suppliers.
- Oversee the activity of Sub-Contractors & Suppliers on Site.
- Conduct Site condition surveys and inspections.
- Assist with maintaining our world class safety culture – through the production of critical designs, health & safety documentation, O&M manuals and commissioning plans.
- Fantastic development scheme with a view for you to return to us as a graduate.
- Competitive financial package including a final year sponsorship opportunity.
- Opportunity to work within a family-feel organisation with over 1500 employees.
- Wellbeing Package
- A Turkey at Christmas (Or vouchers)
- Flexible start date
What you’ll bring
- You must be studying a full time Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or similar) degree, and be eligible to work in the UK.
- Confidence, motivation, plus the ability to handle multiple tasks and problem-solve.
- Excellent commercial awareness
- A positive attitude with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organisational, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
About JN Bentley
JN Bentley is a rapidly expanding organisation with a turnover of £300 million. This is generated from projects within the building and civil engineering sectors and has seen a 26% increase on the previous year. This also resulted in us reaching the 1500 employee milestone for the very first time in 2018 and to continue to build upon our recent successes, we have invested over £1 million and 17,600 training hours into our most valuable asset – our employees.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.