Product Support Placement
This is a hands-on role to provide support to the Print Supplies Product team; you will respond to customer product-related requests quickly and efficiently. You will be responsible for the management and replenishment of printed product samples for use by customers for testing, as well as being accountable for print testing of products as part of new product development.
- Producing printed product samples and managing the sample room
- Sending samples out to colleagues across EMEA as appropriate
- Print and durability testing for new product development
- Supporting the development of the Supplies product ranges
- Helping maintain up-to-date sales tools
- Maintain up-to-date documentation, assets and web content
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Studying towards a business degree, ideally including marketing
- High level of attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Ability to work on own initiative as required
- Experience of Microsoft applications: Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Some experience of dealing with non-UK nationals would be beneficial
You will qualify for the following benefits;
- Relocation allowance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- 4 days paid Volunteering days (for any registered Charity)
- Summer BBQ and Christmas party
- Healthcare, Life assurance and Pension
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra Technologies is a global leader within the technology arena, providing unparalleled visibility to customers, allowing their businesses to become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Zebra’s solutions are used to improve business processes, increase productivity, improve quality, lower costs and strengthen security, giving customers the competitive edge they need to succeed in today’s data-centric world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.