European Channel Marketing Coordinator Placement
What will you be doing?
This role will support the Channel Marketing Manager with implementing marketing campaigns, allocating and managing marketing development funds for European-wide marketing activities, sales and marketing channel reports and international travel for Partner events and meetings. A creative eye will be required, to brief the channel marketing agency for European campaigns, and create informative and creative emails to be sent to end users and partners using email creation software. You will also have a chance to influence the overall look and feel of the creative campaigns.
Who will you be working with?
The role involves cooperation with the European channel team, as well as sales and marketing teams, and partners themselves. The role will involve providing proactive support to help Panasonic analyse the performance of its channel, providing all necessary information to the sales and marketing teams in order for them to improve the performance of existing partners or recruit new ones. The role will also involve working closely with sales and marketing to ensure successful execution of campaigns and programmes at a regional level.
Outline of Duties:
This role will provide support in tasks including:
- Supporting marketing campaigns, incentives, recruitment, and promotions, including translation coordination
- Sales & Marketing channel reporting
- Undertaking of local and international business trips, including the quarterly European Marketing Meeting
- Supporting European Partner events abroad & Partner Training
- PPT & Excel creation to present analysis for Sales and Marketing meetings
- Campaign planning and email creation
- Delivering presentations about the partner programme and its performance
- Administration and reporting
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to confidently deliver quality presentations
- High attention to detail, analytical mind, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Organisational, project management, and creative and communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure, as well as the ability to manage projects with agencies on time and within budget
- Hard-working, dedicated, enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a focus on continual improvement
- Ability to work autonomously and on own initiative, but also be a strong team player is essential
- Flexibility as business travel may be required at short notice
- Integrity – maintain professional standards at all times
- A Full UK Driving Licence would be desirable
- Employee discounted Panasonic products
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus UK Bank Holidays
- Performance-based bonus (up to 15% of annual salary)
- Development and training opportunities available
- Free parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Company-funded private medical insurance and life assurance
- A range of other benefits to select
- Health & Well-being events
- Subsidised restaurants on site, and subsidised gym memberships
Panasonic is a multinational, fast-moving electronics company with thousands of employees worldwide. Our main focus is improving the everyday lives of customers through our products. Founded 100 years ago in 1918, we are always moving forward to reflect society’s demands, so therefore need forward thinking individuals that will bring personality and positivity to the roles advertised.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a Covering letter (with subject: PANA 020) to:
HR Administrator, Panasonic UK, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RT
Tel: 01344 853075.
Or alternatively email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we cannot view CVs that are uploaded to SkyDrive by your mail client.