Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specialises in helping organisations, recruitment agencies and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies and are able to deploy contractors under our entities across the world.
Paralegal Consultant/Payroll Accountant Placement
Working under the direction of Accutor Lawyers, Legal professionals and Accountants, you will be liaising (internally) with the Work Permit & Consular Team, as well as Sales & Marketing Teams.
Your external interactions will be with Government Agencies, notarial and consular service providers, HR, Legal and Accounts teams in Fortune 2000 companies, international recruitment agencies, individual employees and independent contractors/ freelancers working across the world.
Full training to be provided.
- Responsible for the review, verification and validation of documentation, such as passports, degree certificates
- Responsible for tracking Agreement renewal dates, timesheets, invoices and payments, as well as following up on Agreement renewal signing by various parties.
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system, including creation and checking of monthly payslips. Setup each contractor, valid programs for each employee's charges, and adherence to systems; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service. While ensuring compliance through the agreements in place.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for Contractors and Employees working around the world; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets and agreements; track and deduct all social security, tax and other special payroll deductions, as per instructions and training for each region.
- Responsible for the coordination of tasks between payroll, legal, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of contractor data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labour "home" work, overtime, leave balances, head count, social security and pension contribution reports)
- Handle the administration of the electronic Agreement tracking system, including creation and checking Agreements and other payroll aspects. Setup of each Contractor or Employee in the internal system
- Responsible for the establishment/maintenance of contractor records; ensuring that employee and client changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
- Responsible for reporting activities
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/ workshops
- Required - Tracking to achieve or having achieved at least an Upper Second Class in an Associate Degree (specifically; either LLB Hons/ LLM in Law, Law and German, Law and French, Business Law, International Financial Regulation and Corporate Law, or International Commercial Law OR specifically; Accounting & Finance)
- A confident and professional manner – our clients include a number of Fortune 2000 companies and you will be communicating with them on the phone and via email on a daily basis
- A sound understanding of and law, contracts, negotiation and legal processes OR accounting and finance
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer
- Strong ability to assimilate and absorb new information, then utilise this theoretical information in practical situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Language Skills – in addition to a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English, another European language; Spoken German, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Slovak, Czech or French is an advantage, but not essential.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.