About Go Abroad China
Go Abroad China is an established and leading provider of paid Internship in China Programs and Chinese Language program in China. For over 13 years, our dynamic and guaranteed programs have attracted over 4000 talented undergraduates, graduates and young professionals from over 80 countries globally, who have all gained professional and interpersonal skills, keeping them ahead in the job market. We are partnered with more than 600 established international and SME businesses in various cities in China with over 2000 internship opportunities to choose from. We have successfully created life-changing experiences through our paid Chinese internship and Chinese language programs organized each year and have provided job opportunities in China for young professionals worldwide who have successfully secured full time jobs after the completion of their internship programs.
*Please note: Our Chinese language programs do not require you to be fluent in Mandarin, though this would be very useful; our main requirement is being fluent in English. During your Chinese Language Program, you will be placed with an English-speaking supervisor and be taught by experienced English speaking teachers when you arrive in China.
Hospitality Internship in China
Gain hands-on professional skills and experience. Stand out from your peers in the very competitive job market and be mentored and trained by experienced professionals in an international Business Internship in China.
- Updating and confirmation of all services with suppliers in relations to services/products required for our excursions operations • transport, venues, guides staffing and all other services as required by the client.
- Preparation of all operational paperwork as required.
- Meet & greet passengers, liaise with the suppliers, ensure a smooth running operation.
- Report to pre-determined Shore Excursion Account Managers based in the Regional Head Office (London) , keeping in regular contact to offer operational and planning support as necessary.
- When required keep in contact with clients on-board staff, in particular the shore excursion teams, in order to review, update and agree final requirements in respect of tour services offered to our clients.
- Offer support to any department within the company • providing advice and information as required.
- Handling of all administrative tasks related to the role.
- Assist with the creation of profitability reports and preparation/distribution of invoices for all services provided.
- Currently enrolled in a Master programme in Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality, Shipping and Logistics or related.
- You are willing to dedicate at least 4-6 months to your internship
- High level of English. Every other language is definitely a plus
- Ideally a first work experience in Tourism (e. g. internship, summer job)
- You enjoy working in a multinational environment and being part of a team
- Organized and with a high sense of responsibility
- Customer service attitude and passion for service excellence
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft office user, high Excel skills are desirable
- Motivation to learn and develop your career in the travel industry with geographical mobility
Perks and Benefits
- A professional internship placement with salary guaranteed
- Internship Training and career advice, gain a true understanding of the Chinese business culture and language.
- Mentorship and training from professionals in your career field
- Broaden your horizons about opportunities in the world, travel and understand China better, and overall become transformed and immersed in the culture
- An All-Inclusive Service Pack, nice housing accommodation, airport transfers,
- Visa assistance, pre-departure assistance and onsite orientation, Chinese language courses
- Networking and cultural events, electives, excursions, trips and taking it easy during the Chinese holidays
- Continuous feedback about your progress and performance from the intern company
- 24/7 onsite support from GAC professional staff
- No Risk Payment Policy and Best Competitive Price
- Get a reference letter and establish contacts for your future career
- Certificate upon completion and credit transfer
- 20% of GAC Internship in China program participants got a permanent job offer after they finished the program
Please note: Our program fees, depending on the duration and the program type (1 month - 12 months), start from US$1,580.