About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio and proven leadership to be the world’s leading enterprise technology company. We are a market leader in hybrid infrastructure, services and cloud.
We don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Sales Strategy & Planning Placement
We are currently looking for bright and ambitious students to join our 13 month placement programme in Erskine, Scotland.
As a Sales Strategy & Planning Intern, you will be supporting colleagues and management to ensure client satisfaction, financial performance and efficient business support operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating and developing reporting packs for managers that track change within the business and assist in crucial decision making processes.
- Presenting important strategic and financial information on a weekly basis using a variety of mediums.
- Supporting members of a unique area of the Enterprise Group on a daily basis.
- Liaising with sales specialists and account managers to monitor business activities and offering support to them whenever necessary.
- Using an analytical approach, provide valuable feedback, thoughts and opinions to the strategy, sales and finance teams.
- Supporting our Inside Sales recruitment process.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office package to a high standard (particularly Excel & PowerPoint).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Time management & organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a level head under pressure.
- Great team player.
- Communicate clearly and effectively using different mediums.
- Always proactively striving for improvements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must be completing an undergraduate degree that requires (or has an option for) a year’s industrial placement.
- A Business or related degree background that can demonstrate sales, finance, business & analytical skills is preferable.
- A target to achieve a 2.1 (based on results and/or predicted grades) is required.
- In addition to the above educational requirements, students must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to commence the placement at the beginning of July 2018 for 13 months.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.