“I absolutely loved my placement year at SAP! The company is in a really exciting & innovative industry which makes working for them really interesting – I was able to get involved in a really good mix of tasks from digital campaigns, social media management, events & more!…” - Read full review
SAP is a world leader in business enterprise software; nearly 100,000 companies in every industry across the globe are using SAP software right now to improve their business processes. By helping to manage their flow of information, SAP empowers people and organisations to work together more efficiently and use their business insight to become best run businesses.
Based in Greater London, our placement scheme offers you the opportunity to gain invaluable, career boosting industry experience in an exciting and diverse environment. Through our intern programme you will be given the chance to maximise your skill set as much as possible and work alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the technology industry, as well as adapting and gaining a vast amount of business responsibility and exposure.
With 30% of your time available for other cross-departmental projects, you will gain invaluable exposure in other business areas.
To maximise your learning further you will be assigned a 1-2-1 buddy who will support you & ensure that you get the very best out of your internship at SAP.
Commercial Sales Associate Placement
Work With The Commercial team with the drafting of Sales Contracts.
- Provide Deal Support.
- Cover all On-Premise deals for SAP UKI.
- Monitor approval process making sure SAP follow compliance processes.
- Monitoring SAP Quote to Cash process & assisting with training.
Assist The Commercial Director.
- Assist in projects to address long term issues with commercial processes and drive efficiencies.
- Developing Process improvements to ensure correct procedures are undertaken during the approval and booking process.
- Ensure all relevant contracts are signed by both customer and SAP after control checks are completed.
- Ensure signed contracts are sent to O2I for booking.
- Ensure all Quarter End requirement are met.
- Ensure all executed documents are filed correctly and kept on record.
- Assist SAP Auditors in providing correct documents for quarterly review.
From this you will gain:
- An opportunity to work in a department that touches all of the revenue generating areas of SAP
- The chance to develop degree knowledge and apply it to real life commercial operations
- An understanding of the compliance requirements of a commercial organisation (IFRS, US GAAP, SOX etc)
- An opportunity to interact with senior management of SAP on day to day activities
- The ability to work alongside the finance and legal departments.
- 25 days holiday & an additional day off for your birthday
- Laptop and other SAP equipment
- Free lunch and a subsidised coffee shop
- Buddy Mentoring scheme
- ‘Appreciation’ reward scheme
- Travel opportunities within the UK and Europe
- Sporting opportunities e.g. football and netball clubs
- Volunteering and charity opportunities
Bright, articulate and motivated students who are currently on course for a 2:1 degree with the following key competencies:
- Business, accounting, IT experience / working knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Especially Excel)
- Time Management
- Team player
- High energy level
- Effective communicator / good interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions
- Focused and organised
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budget
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
All applicants must provide a CV and cover letter.
More Jobs From SAP
Deadline 31st Dec 2017