“I absolutely loved my placement year at SAP! The company is in a really exciting & innovative industry which makes working for them really interesting – I was able to get involved in a really good mix of tasks from digital campaigns, social media management, events & more!…” - Read full review
SAP is a world leader in business enterprise software; nearly 100,000 companies in every industry across the globe are using SAP software right now to improve their business processes. By helping to manage their flow of information, SAP empowers people and organisations to work together more efficiently and use their business insight to become best run businesses.
Based in Greater London, our placement scheme offers you the opportunity to gain invaluable, career boosting industry experience in an exciting and diverse environment. Through our intern programme you will be given the chance to maximise your skill set as much as possible and work alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the technology industry, as well as adapting and gaining a vast amount of business responsibility and exposure.
With 30% of your time available for other cross-departmental projects, you will gain invaluable exposure in other business areas.
To maximise your learning further you will be assigned a 1-2-1 buddy who will support you & ensure that you get the very best out of your internship at SAP.
Your role will be to support the UKI License Compliance Team.
You will support and enable the License Compliance Team to deliver exceptional results through the provision of reporting, guidance and effective programme management.
Expectations and Tasks
This is an exciting role in a fast-paced team. Daily tasks include:
- Customer data project
- Assemble license entitlement spreadsheet
- Company structure research
- Campaign support project
- Business Objects
- Preparation of pre-engagement packs
- Provide the Compliance manager with required reports and information.
- Preparation of draft communication
- Desk research
- Back office preparation of compliance data and data maintenance
- Work with team to follow up on activities and agreed actions
- General Operational Support therefore the opportunity to interact with wider areas of the team.
- Become a ISP subject matter expert (plus other SAP Contract data bases)
- Export data, and create an efficient design to present the data to team members
- Identify errors and work with team to create resolutions
- 25 days holiday & an additional day off for your birthday
- Laptop and other SAP equipment
- Free lunch and a subsidised coffee shop
- Buddy Mentoring scheme
- ‘Appreciation’ reward scheme
- Travel opportunities within the UK and Europe
- Sporting opportunities e.g. football and netball clubs
- Volunteering and charity opportunities
Bright, articulate and motivated students who are currently on course for a 2:1 degree with the following key competencies:
- Business, accounting ,IT experience / working knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Especially Excel)
- Time Management
- Team player
- High energy level
- Effective communicator / good interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions
- Focused and organised
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budget
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.