“I thoroughly enjoyed my placement at ProspectSoft, the whole experience beat all expectations! I am extremely grateful for all that the ProspectSoft placement scheme has provided me and I would recommend the scheme to anyone and everyone…” - Read full review
Founded in 2000, ProspectSoft is a UK business operating in the business-to-business sector, delivering software to thousands of users across the UK, Republic of Ireland and worldwide. ProspectSoft identified a need for CRM and eCommerce solutions that integrated with accounting systems to help bring business information together. Our software eliminates the need to re-key data, improves lead follow-up and order taking, resulting in improvements in customer intelligence and overall efficiency.
Technical Services Placement
As a Customer Services Consultant, you will be getting involved in all areas of the business. Every day will bring a different challenge using a different technology or tool. Customer Services are responsible for many things including being the main point of contact for our existing customers, and will therefore be their first point of call for any technical questions they have. As well as developing your communication skills, you will also be asked to perform scheduled technical tasks such as moving databases and writing and running SQL scripts.
Every member of our team is treated as a full-time employee and every role is therefore crucial to the success of the business.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Customer Communication - Interaction in many forms such as email, phone calls and instant message to promptly and accurately communicate to customers. Excellent customer service is our goal and this is the most important role of a Customer Services Consultant.
- Database Management - The maintenance and repair of customer databases mean you will be learning a lot about transactional databases and how to write SQL. You will be asked to employ these skills as part of scheduled work and incoming technical queries.
- Virtual Machines - The creation and usage of many different virtual environments used internally and externally using the latest Hyper-V and azure technologies.
- Software Support - The support of several software products designed and built by us and our partners. You will be using remote connection tools such as TeamViewer to be able to connect with customers and answer technical queries.
- Teamworking - Working in your immediate team but also with the rest of the departments. You will be asked to help out with a variety of projects from new installations to existing and ongoing project work.
What you'll need:
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good attention to detail
- Empathetic approach and positive attitude at all times
- Technical aptitude in a wide variety of technologies and software platforms
- Degree in a relevant field
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
More Jobs From ProspectSoft Ltd
Deadline 26th Jan 2018