“I thoroughly enjoyed my placement at ProspectSoft, the whole experience beat all expectations! I am extremely grateful for all that the ProspectSoft placement scheme has provided me and I would recommend the scheme to anyone and everyone…” - Read full review
Founded in 2000, ProspectSoft is a UK business operating in the business-to-business sector, delivering software to thousands of users across the UK, Republic of Ireland and worldwide. ProspectSoft identified a need for CRM and eCommerce solutions that integrated with accounting systems to help bring business information together. Our software eliminates the need to re-key data, improves lead follow-up and order taking, resulting in improvements in customer intelligence and overall efficiency.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects, including, but not limited to, the delivery of direct and digital marketing communications. Reporting to our Marketing Team Leader, you will be responsible for the deployment of social media content across all company and placement platforms, creation of website and promotional material, and the development of eMail marketing campaigns. You’ll develop a strong understanding of B2B marketing through the continued drive of marketing-driven strategies at ProspectSoft, and will have the opportunity to develop your skills in both inbound and outbound marketing. As a Marketing Assistant, you will be critical to the organisation, and will take a lead role in the organisation and the running of our regional product events. Marketing efforts will be centred on online lead generation, with focus on attracting and converting high quality leads via several marketing channels.
As an essential member of the team you will be responsible for measuring progress with regular analysis reports to ensure continued marketing success strategies at ProspectSoft. You will also be able to show your creative side when completing tasks such as blog writing, creating infographics, holding customer Web Clinics, designing merchandise, photography/video content for our websites, and much more!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Social Media – Managing all corporate and placement social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram). You will have the opportunity to develop social media campaigns for both corporate and placement platforms to engage audiences. You will also be reporting on and analysing social media data and results, as well as building and monitoring new strategies to improve results going forward.
- eMail Marketing – Assisting in the development of eMail Marketing Campaigns for various stakeholders e.g. prospects and customers – this will involve proofing content, writing content, developing imagery to include in email sends, building lists and reviewing campaign results.
- Copywriting – Writing and uploading regular blogs to our placement and corporate blogs. You will also be key in proofing blogs, and creating infographics based on published blogs to repurpose the content.
- Design – Creating content such as banners, infographics and diagrams to include on our websites, social media platforms, event material, blogs, eMail Marketing Campaigns etc. You will be required to use software to deliver these designs including Photoshop.
- Event Organisation & Co-ordination – You will be key in assisting with any events ProspectSoft run or exhibit at. This will include liaising with venues and designing and ordering merchandise/promotional material.
- Website Management – You will have the opportunity to manage our placement and corporate websites. This will include creating new content to ensure sites are up to date and engaging to our audiences.
- Recruitment - There will be the opportunity to be selected as the next placement recruiter for Sales & Marketing roles. This will involve you managing the entire recruitment process; from CV and cover letter reviews, to booking and conducting telephone interviews, to organising and running our Assessment Centre.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic approach and positive attitude at all times
- Creativity and design skills
- Degree in a relevant field (this is a bonus but not necessary)
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
More Jobs From ProspectSoft Ltd
Deadline 26th Jan 2018