“I felt highly valued by my colleagues and there was a nice family atmosphere working for Mace. My colleagues were always willing to answer questions and any work I did for them was greatly received and most definitely not forgotten.…” - Read full review
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but inspire.
Industrial placement opportunities are available to students looking to spend a year in industry as part of their sandwich degree course.
After completing a one day induction to learn about Mace and our services, industrial placement students will then work full time on live projects with the support of experienced professionals. You can also start working towards a professional chartership during your placement year.
If you perform well on your placement and achieve a final degree classification of 2.1, we’ll offer you a place on our graduate programme. And if you’re a really high performer, we may also offer sponsorship during your final year at university.
The vast majority of our placement students return to Mace on completion of their degree to join our Graduate Development Programme. In fact, Mace were ranked the 35th top undergraduate employer in 2016 and over 90% of the students who completed industrial placements in 2016 are returning to join our graduate programme in 2017.
We are looking to recruit a number of industrial placements across the following roles:
- Civil Engineering (Consultancy) – London
- Construction Management – London
- Design Management – London and Heathrow
- Facilities Manager – London
- Project Controls – London
- Project Management (Consultancy) – London
- Project Management (Consultancy) – BioPharm – London
- Quantity Surveying (Commercial Management) – London
- Quantity Surveying (Cost Consultancy) – Birmingham and London
Who we’re looking for
- You must be studying a degree in a construction related discipline showing potential to achieve a 2.1 or higher
- 240 UCAS points achieved from three A Levels (excluding General Studies)
- GCSE Grade C or above for Maths and English
- Evidence of having undertaken challenging work experience or substantial extra-curricular activity.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
More Jobs From Mace Ltd
Deadline 15th Dec 2017