“I was offered a whole host of technical and personal development training courses, and these were run particularly well. I also practiced both technical and business skills during my placement, and these will stand me in good stead for my final year, and future career.…” - Read full review
About PA Consulting
PA Consulting Group is a different kind of consulting, technology and innovation firm. Others follow convention. We break new ground. Delivering exceptional results, we make a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide.
We look to hire exceptional people and provide them with opportunities that they will not find elsewhere. We are looking for opinion-formers, people who prize a culture based on respect, collaboration, and new ideas, and who have a passion for delivering solutions to the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government.
We offer a range of 12-month placements for students. During your year out of university, you’ll get plenty of exposure to our business and our people as you work in a number of small teams on a number of big projects. Complete the year successfully, and you’ll be fast-tracked through our Analyst recruitment process once you graduate.
PA Consulting Group is a different kind of consulting, technology and innovation firm. Others Follow Convention. We break new ground. Delivering exceptional results, we make a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide.
Whatever sector or service you choose to join, there’s no limit to how diverse and exciting your placement will be. As well as developing your skills, you’ll get to work alongside a range of industry experts and gain exposure to a host of exciting clients. So make the most of the opportunity. Impress us and you could find yourself in an Analyst role when you graduate.
What we’re looking for:
- Be Flexible – You should always be looking for alternative approaches and embracing new ways of working.
- Solve Problems – Consultants are continually presented with problems to be analysed and overcome through intelligent solutions
- Work Together – You’ll need to be able to collaborate with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Achieve your Goal – You’ll be driven to stretch yourself and will demonstrate determination and focus.
- Inspire and influence – We’re looking for those who can inspire confidence and create commitment in others
- Qualifications – A predicted 2:1 and a minimum of 300 UCAS points
- Eligibility to work – We’re not able to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. This includes our summer intern and industrial placement roles.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
More Jobs From PA Consulting
Deadline 31st Dec 2017