“I cannot stress enough how valuable the skills I have acquired will assist me not only in my final year but also in finding a job and evaluating which skills I now need to build on to succeed as a graduate…” - Read full review
Interl Brand Ambassador
Want to become an Intel Brand Ambassador today?
“Expanded my relationship building skills as well as my employability skills. Granted me the opportunity to take up more challenging works and expand my involvement at university and in departmental activities” - Brand Ambassador for On-Campus Promotions
You will be paid £8/hour to successfully deliver an innovative marketing campaign through the following activities:
- Attending and supporting at employer-led events
- Organising and leading own events
- Data capture
- Providing competitor insights
- Social media promotion and competitions
Amazing works here.
Intel is one of the world’s largest semiconductor chip makers. However, if you think this is all we do at Intel, think again! From drones to wearables, makers to gamers, cutting edge science to sports—Intel is helping innovators of all kinds make the world a more interesting place through amazing experiences.
Universities we are recruiting at
Intel are recruiting Brand Ambassadors at the following universities:
- Lancaster University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Strathclyde
- Ulster University
- Coventry University
- Sheffield Hallam University
Who we are looking for
- Can show that you have researched Intel
- Are confident, passionate and fun
- Have a flair for customer interaction
- Are hardworking, reliable and organised
- Know your university campus inside out!
- Have connections with several societies and/or sports teams
...then we want you.
Remember we recruit on a rolling basis so please submit your application to avoid missing out... get ahead of the competition! Read the application form carefully and select Intel as your preferred employer.
The Training Day will take place in London in September, a fun-filled day where you will get to meet the other Brand Ambassadors in your team.
How to apply
By clicking apply, you will be directed to our partner On-Campus Promotions who will be managing the Brand Ambassador campaign.