TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 20 years of success, TPP is now looking to expand our offering to deliver connected care to new markets abroad.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
Office Administrator Placement
Placement students at TPP work at the heart of a fast-paced, growing organisation. Our unique company culture encourages all employees to feel empowered and responsible for their own work. The Office Administrator Internship provides the opportunity to work alongside all of our teams, assisting in areas such as recruitment, marketing and finance.
The role is very flexible so you can choose the aspects of the business that most interest you. In order to develop your skills in your chosen area, you will work on an individual project during your time at TPP. The placement’s wide variety of work offers new and exciting challenges each day, giving you the chance to make a real contribution to the healthcare industry. This provides invaluable experience for your career after university.
- Managing supplier accounts
- Planning company events both on a large and small scale
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Working alongside the Recruitment team
- Liaising with the Marketing team and managing company merchandise
- Managing office maintenance
- Representing TPP at external events
- Assisting the finance team with incoming and outgoing payments
Salary and Benefits
You will get a salary of £17,000 and will also receive a range of benefits including:
- Pub Fridays
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Early finish on Fridays
- 2:1 or higher in first year of studies
- A full UK driving license and access to a car
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to a wide range of people
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.