Are you up for an epic battle on the side of the world No 1 personal systems and printing company?
Joining HP at our pivotal first year as a stand-alone company, post the split with Hewlett-Packard Company last November, you will become one of the founders of the company with the most impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline. Across blended reality technology, immersive computing, commercial PCs, tablets, notebooks, printing, and leading innovation in 3D printing that will revolutionize the manufacturing industry like never before, we engineer experiences that amaze.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work.
We are seeking students to join our Technical internship programme and win alongside our remarkable team. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
The Technical Associate Programme
Over 13 months, we’ll use our powers to give you a real experience of the most iconic tech global company, how to engage with customers, organise events and what wining takes. Joining the team, you will play a big part in the technical running of our Innovation Centre:
- Ensuring devices and software are all running and fully functional
- Reporting any technical hardware/software issues to the relevant HP teams and troubleshooting with their guidance
- Managing the delivery and installation of new equipment, as well as removal of old equipment
- Provide high level technical demonstrations of the hardware and software, gaining feedback from customers on the opportunities to improve measures of success for each asset
- Event planning for the all-day events held in the centre, where you will liaise with the organiser to ensure that the event runs smoothly and the relevant people are in attendance
You will begin your journey in July 2017, going through an onboarding phase and two 6-month game levels:
- Month 1: Taking classroom theory into practice, you'll start learning about the business, our secret language and strategies, and getting to know our amazing people. Your own opinion will count every day.
- Month 2-7: Then you will be given your own projects and play on the battle field straight away. We will help you pick-up and conquer challenges.
- Month 8-13: This will be your time to shine and showcase all you have learnt so far. Expect to jump-over a raised bar.
Throughout the programme, your Manager will take vested interest in your development and dedicate time to set clear goals and provide you feedback along the entire internship. You'll have access to 10, 000+ learning nuggets to sharpen your business acumen and professional skills. Beyond that, you will train, practice and have fun, alongside your intern peers, HP best professionals, learning also from senior managers that can help you take your career forward. Internal global competitions and games will expand your international network and cross-cultural experience.
As a Technical Associate, you would have:
- Curious mind eager to explore growing a career in the fast-paced technology sales field
- An IT related degree, completed full-time second year on target to achieve at least 2:1
- Self-starter, you have played key role in extra-curriculum activities
- Communication champ you keep everyone involved and on track
- Relationship builder you thrive achieving outstanding results in collaboration
- Creative problem-solver you jump on opportunities to come up with alternative solutions
- Competing priorities juggler, you stay focused on the key details and own mission completions
- Wizard in Excel and PowerPoint, you keep finding new ways to save you time and visualize ideas and results
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.