“I thoroughly enjoyed my placement year, and I enjoyed working in such a vibrant company on a daily basis for 13 months. Rarely ever a rainy day in the office- always smiles…” - Read full review
Golfbreaks.com was formed in 1998 by Chief Executive, Andrew Stanley, and is Europe’s specialist golf travel company, organising golf breaks for more than 200,000 golfers each year at over 2,000 resorts and courses in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
UK Sales Consultant
As a UK Sales Consultant you will have overall responsibility for handling all UK resort enquiries from a group size of 1 – 8 golfers. You will be expected to provide a true consultancy role and offer recommendations to clients based on their individual requirements.
Reports to: UK Sales Manager
- Contact new and existing customers, understanding their needs through a sales cycle, and using this information to offer a series of recommendations that suit these requirements.
- Manage workload to ensure a timely follow up on all enquiries.
- Demonstrate effective communication and integration with other teams across the business to help achieve the sales objectives.
- Maintain high standards of written and oral communication with customers so that our standards/values are maintained.
- Increase conversion by offering heightened levels of customer service.
- Assist the Customer Service team in offering a seamless after sales service.
- Show passion and desire to sell the recommendations to the customer based on previous or learnt experience.
Comprehensive venue and customer service training is provided to ensure that you have the skills you need to succeed in this role.
The ideal candidate will require excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should be a self-motivated individual, with a passion to succeed in a busy sales environment as well as a willingness to learn. An interest in the golf or travel industry is an advantage (playing golf is not a pre-requisite).
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.