“I cannot stress enough how valuable the skills I have acquired will assist me not only in my final year but also in finding a job and evaluating which skills I now need to build on to succeed as a graduate…” - Read full review
INTEL MAKES POSSIBLE THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCES OF THE FUTURE
You know us best for our processors. But we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth.
Throughout our proud history, Intel has continuously expanded the reach, influence and power of computing to improve people's everyday lives. With employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120 countries, Intel's products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Intel is like no other company on the planet: our technology is a critical part of an increasingly interdependent ecosystem that creates and expands value for shareholders, partners, customers and society.
Business Operations Placement
Intel has a number of exciting Business Operations internship opportunities working in our Business Management Group (BMG), where we make it possible for our sales teams to sell and for our customers to buy. Working as part of a global team, you could be directly working with our customers, sales & marketing teams, manufacturing, logistics, supply and finance teams.
Intel is recruiting for a variety of Business Operations intern positions, dependent on the role, responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- managing and supporting customer accounts and supply requests
- understanding and analyzing Intel's customers sales strategies, market conditions, competition trends
- generating and reporting out on business indicators
- understanding Intel's current and future product roadmaps
- working with internal stakeholders to balance our supply versus customer demand
- identifying and implementing business improvements
At the end of your internship you will have gained valuable skills, experience and understanding of how an innovative technology leader works!
This is a 13 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business, Marketing, Computer Studies, IT Management for Business,etc), and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry.
Additional skills required include:
- Ability to engage with Customers in a clear, professional and responsive manner
- Analytical & creative problem solving skills
- Commercial business acumen
- Ability to work well in a diverse/ virtual team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly when faced with new situations and new people
- Ability to research/analyze information and communicate results/recommendations
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint would be an added advantage
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
More Jobs From Intel Corporation
Deadline 31st May 2017
Deadline 31st May 2017
Deadline 31st Jul 2017