“The biggest surprise to me was the level of responsibility and value placed upon my work. I was accepted as a 'full' member of the team and certainly not just a student brought in for cheap labour and to make the coffees…” - Read full review
Cummins are global leaders in the diesel engine, power generation, turbocharging and emissions solutions markets. With manufacturing plants in 14 countries, 55,000 employees, turnover of $19.1 billion in 2015, you would be joining an organisation that offers flexible career paths and opportunities on a global basis.
Engineering Summer Internships
Think you've got what it takes to make an impact?
The Cummins Summer Placement Programme provides a meaningful opportunity for college and university students to accomplish real world projects in a professional environment. Within our summer placement program, you'll work closely with your hiring manager to complete a pre-determined scope of work and present your findings to our team at the end of your analysis. Your responsibilities will be added to our professional development software, OnTrack, so we can measure your success and highlight your growth.
Summer Placement Programme criteria:
- Must be a full-time enrolled student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must be able to complete a 10-12 week program commitment
- Must be able to complete 37.5 hour work weeks
- Willing to learn from others on the job and inside a specific team
- Curious to explore different functions and unique roles at Cummins
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.