About Bard Pharmaceuticals
Bard Pharmaceuticals Limited is the Production and Supply Chain business of the Napp Pharmaceutical Group. We have a collaborative approach to business and a strong track record in manufacturing innovative treatments that make a difference to patients’ lives.
We have great products, modern technology, outstanding facilities and, more importantly, highly talented people who make our company one of the best employers and places to work. We are committed to providing our employees with excellent training and development opportunities and we are currently looking for an exceptional individual to come and join us:
- Student Placement Analyst – Quality Control 12 Month Short Term Contract
- Student Placement Stability – QC Stability Section 12 Month Short Term Contract
- Student Placement Validation Officer – QA Section 12 Month Short Term Contract
What we can offer you:
- Experience to support your current study and professional development
- Involvement in work that is of practical value and worthwhile to the company
- An opportunity to apply and develop your skills and knowledge
- Insight into career options for your future
- Appropriate training and development
- Salary - £18,000 pa.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 35 hours per week – 8:15 am – 4:15 pm
- Flexible Benefits package, including the purchase of additional holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme.
- Training & Development
- Subsidised restaurant
- Free car parking
- Initial relocation