I was able to develop, both persoanlly and professionally. On my placment I was able to gain a sound experience in biomedical engineering and specifically orthopedics. I was able to develop my un...
Microbiliogy Industrial Placement Student
I have really enjoyed the exposure I have got to such a wide range of test methods, allowing me to develop a vast range of strong laboratory techniques. In contrast, I have also found it really intere...
Medical Affairs Associate
This placement has been extremely fulfilling and surpassed all of my expectations. Every day brought something new to work on which was both fun and interesting. The office is very relaxed and everyon...
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
We now have over 128’000 employees worldwide with 275 operating companies in over 60 countries.
Johnson & Johnson are…
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company
- The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company
Career opportunities as limitless as the lives you’ll touch…
Looking for a placement role where you’ll be recognised for the value you bring to your work? A place where you can drive your career in a range of flexible directions? Where co-workers share your passion for helping others? Johnson & Johnson are looking for talented, driven students ready to gain a head start to their career and take on the challenge of an industrial placement in this fast paced environment.
We have a huge range of placement opportunities available for 2017:
- Customer Development (Sales)
- Supply Chain
- Engineering and Industrial Design
- Graphic Design
- Drug Safety
- Clinical Research & Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resources
- Business Compliance
As a valued placement student within the organisation you will also enjoy a huge range of benefits:
- Private healthcare cover
- 25 days holiday per annum plus buy or sell 5 days
- Subsidised or free onsite gym membership
- Attractive savings and offers on Johnson & Johnson products, including contact lenses, sun creams, medicines and toiletries
- 5 days fully paid leave to participate in community/charity work
Want to know more?
Visit our designated university website via the learn more button below.
Marketing Assistant (Pharmaceuticals)
Placement Year (10 Months+)
I couldn’t ask for a better team – I get on very well with everyone and there is no segregation between managers and assistants