I was able to develop, both persoanlly and professionally. On my placment I was able to gain a sound experience in biomedical engineering and specifically orthopedics. I was able to develop my un...
The work placement was enjoyable as it involved a large amount of problem solving and applied mathematical skills. Studying mathematics at university this was the perfect opportunity to build on my pr...
Supply and Operations Planning Support
I really enjoyed my placement year - i will be staying on part time when i go back to uni for my final year. ...
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
We now have over 128’000 employees worldwide with 275 operating companies in over 60 countries.
Johnson & Johnson are…
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company
- The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company
Career opportunities as limitless as the lives you’ll touch…
Looking for a placement role where you’ll be recognised for the value you bring to your work? A place where you can drive your career in a range of flexible directions? Where co-workers share your passion for helping others? Johnson & Johnson are looking for talented, driven students ready to gain a head start to their career and take on the challenge of an industrial placement in this fast paced environment.
We have a huge range of placement opportunities available for 2017:
- Customer Development (Sales)
- Supply Chain
- Engineering and Industrial Design
- Graphic Design
- Drug Safety
- Clinical Research & Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resources
- Business Compliance
As a valued placement student within the organisation you will also enjoy a huge range of benefits:
- Private healthcare cover
- 25 days holiday per annum plus buy or sell 5 days
- Subsidised or free onsite gym membership
- Attractive savings and offers on Johnson & Johnson products, including contact lenses, sun creams, medicines and toiletries
- 5 days fully paid leave to participate in community/charity work
Want to know more?
Visit our designated university website via the learn more button below.
Marketing Assistant (Pharmaceuticals)
Placement Year (10 Months+)
I couldn’t ask for a better team – I get on very well with everyone and there is no segregation between managers and assistants