Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but inspire.
For over 25 years our adventurous spirit has driven us to do things better, to push for more, to improve the world, to move the industry forward.
We have delivered, and continue to work on, iconic projects in the UK and internationally including:
- The Shard
- The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Heathrow Terminal 5
- Birmingham New Street Station
- Television Centre
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Battersea Power Station
- Manchester Business School
Mace in 60 seconds
- We have over 5,000 employees working hard on the most complex and inspiring projects in the built environment and helping to shape skylines across the world.
- We operate across the full property lifecycle, and our core services include: Programme and Project Management; Construction Delivery; Cost Consultancy; Facilities Management and many more.
- We work in five global hubs – Europe, Sub Saharan Africa, MENAI, Americas and Asia Pacific
- In 2016, our turnover was £1.97 billion.
- In 2016 we raised over £370k for charities through the Mace Foundation
- In 2017, 40% of our graduate and undergraduate intake were female
For 3 years running Mace has been ranked as the Top Company for Graduates to work for In Civil Engineering and Construction (The JobCrowd.com 2013 – 2016) and in 2017 have been ranked as one Top 100 Undergraduate Employers by RateMyPlacement.co.uk. This recognition is based on anonymous reviews by our graduates and undergraduates.
There are a number of Undergraduate opportunities available at Mace, commencing in 2018, these include:
- Industrial Placement Programme – 12 months as part of a sandwich degree course.
- Summer Placements - 10 weeks in between academic years.
- Insight Week – One week during Easter break