Awards & Recommendations
About Warner Bros
Based in central London, Warner Bros.’ UK and regional EMEA businesses’ headquarters is home to some of the best and brightest people working in the entertainment industry today. With over 500 employees based in this office the UK business is responsible for delivering great entertainment to a range of platforms – cinema, TV, DVD, games, toys, as well as digitally.
Our placement opportunities span over all areas of the business. Being part of our Theatrical division gives the chance to oversee the marketing and distribution of Warner Bros. films across 39 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa working on 20+ new film releases per year.
Meanwhile Warner Bros. Television Group oversees the entire portfolio of Warner Bros. television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution and broadcasting. These include loved classics such as The Big Bang Theory, Friends and with acquisition with Shed Media our titles now include The Voice, Waterloo Road and Supernanny.
The Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment's home video, digital distribution, interactive entertainment, technical operations and anti-piracy businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution.
Ensuring that all of these teams are able to do their job effectively are our Corporate Functions – HR, which supports all the teams in the UK and Ireland as well as staff at Leavesden Studios, Rocksteady, TT Games and Shed Media; Management Information Services (MIS) which provides and manages IT services to the whole business globally, UK Finance, which deals with every aspect of finance related to our work and our international Legal team as well as Corporate Communications and Corporate Real Estate.
If you have any questions for the Warner Bros. recruitment team please get in touch via Twitter or Facebook.
Warner Bros. Placement Programme
These placement opportunities are for students on an undergraduate sandwich degree course looking for a 12 month placement which forms part of their degree. All placements will run from July – July.
Our placements cover all areas across our business
- Information Technology
- Retail Analysis
- Graphic Design
- Content Protection
- Business Continuity
These placements offer you the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment, where you will be a key and integral member of the team. Coupled with this you will be enrolled on to our formal placement training programme which will provide you with essential skills and knowledge to help you succeed in your placement and it will enable you to take these newly acquired skills to your next job.
The advantages of completing a placement with us are
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a large commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding into the workings of the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will make new friends as you meet the other placement students from across the business. This will provide you and the other placement students with an important support network to use as you all complete your twelve month placement.
Facts & Figures
- Number of Placements Available This Year*
- Predicted Degree Class Required To Apply
- 2:1 (Two One)
* Values quoted are approximate