Trainee Project Manager

• Placement Year (10 Months+)
Location

• The Role Overall

• The Organisation Overall

• Social Overall

6.0

Helping project managers in the business with tasks on varying projects.
Working with the risk management team and acting as a risk recorder during workshops.

I have been really involved in a wide selection of projects in varying locations.

I have been working with a variety of teams, but the team that I belonged to were all very friendly and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed working and socialising with them.

I had a great team leader who always made you feel like he had time to help you. The company has a really good system of CPD and APC training to help you.

I occasionally had spare capacity but normally I was busy.

I was given ownership of tasks within the projects, but never felt unsupported as there was always someone to ask for clarification.

I believe that although the placement was not directly related to my degree it will help me in related areas in my final year. I have really enjoyed the placement and feel that it would be a career that I would like to pursue after graduation.

There were several social events which were well attended through out the year.

EC Harris regularly takes placement students so it was well organised as they were used to the process.

They helped me complete the first year of my APC and held regular CPD training events that I was able to attend.

I would love to work for them after graduation.

Yes, we regularly socialised.

Not too bad.

Great- in the centre of towm.

Yes, some.