The PKF Experience

• The Organisation Overall

6.6
  • Social Overall

6.5

This review was written using a previous version of questions that were updated in 2013

It was a great insight into the company and the profession and an excellent opportunity to develop key employability skills.

The staff running the event were very helpful and friendly as were all the staff in the office.

The days were always well planned and filled with team activities as well as individual sessions such as a practice interview and work shadowing.

All the skill learned are transferable to any organisation or interview experience. I'm sure some skill such as giving a succinct presentation and communicating effectively with peers will be invaluable when searching for a job.

The days were well structured but there was always an option to change things to fit in with the desires of the group.

They gave us individual feedback on cv's, interviews and our general performance to help us to understand how we can improve our employability.

• There were no perks with this Insight

I will certainly apply to the firm in the future and hopefully this week will have given me a better chance in succeeding.

Everyone was very friendly and like-minded so we all got on very well.

In central london it is expected to be expensive.

This was not an option for the placement but in the company in general i'm sure there are.